Having trouble picking a VoIP phone provider? You may recognize some of the big names in the industry, like RingCentral, but also be aware of local competitors, like ComTech Cloud. Which is best for your business? In this blog, we compare each company and how they’ll serve you in terms of:
- System features and options
- Installation and set up
- Training and ongoing maintenance
Hopefully by the end, you’ll have a clearer idea of which is best for your company!
Ready for a quote now? Contact us online to get started!
System Features & Options
Both ComTech Cloud and RingCentral service commercial businesses of all sizes (from small-to-medium sized operations to enterprise corporations). Working with either company, you’ll be able to choose from the same type of features and functionality.
Your specific needs and wants are of the highest importance to us. Utilize ComTech Cloud’s VoIP solutions to gain access to unique features such as:
- Anytime availability for clients and patients. 24 hours, seven days a week, you can stay connected to your patrons through VoIP communication. This means easier, freer communication that directly connects you to the lifeblood of your business.
- Find me-follow me applications. Especially beneficial to those with employees and associates on the move, find me-follow me allows calls to be routed through multiple devices. Calls can reach computers, mobile devices, and even home phone long before they hit an answering service.
- Optional music or information-on-hold. Avoid dead-air and lost calls with a clear and useful on-hold application.
- Auto attendant to efficiently guide callers to the correct extension. Save frustration and stress with direct and automatic routing. All calls will always make it to the correct extension or persons, without fail!
- Voicemail and faxes immediately sent to your e-mail.Never lose a memo or important call again.