COMTECH ANSWERS YOUR
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are You Looking For Answers?
You can easily find answers to your questions by using the search box below.
Have a question about our services or our company? We have the answer.
Check out these FAQs and give us a call today for more information!
What is ComTech Systems Inc?
ComTech Systems is your one-stop shop for Managed IT and Voice Solutions for small and medium-sized business enterprises. We have a dedicated team of certified professionals who will assist you every step of the way.
Where are your services available?
Which industries do you offer IT services to?
What are the benefits of ComTech Managed IT Support?
• Predictable Costs – a fixed monthly cost for all your support. Discounted rates for additional project work. Making it easier to budget your IT expenses.
• Consistent Reliability – we deliver network reliability through our proactive approach of fixing and updating 24/7
• Improved network security – with us monitoring and managing your network around the clock keep you updated, resolve issues, and install patches in total delivery on the promise to keep things running smoothly.
• Access to the best tools and advice – enabling your company to use the latest technology and tools available.
• Simplicity and Scalability – We can adjust our support and cost to match your origination’s needs. Delivering on our promise to provide a competitive advantage and save you money.
What are Managed IT Solutions?
ComTech Systems Inc. offers affordable and reliable IT services to SMBs who want to optimize their information architecture or IT network performance. Instead of hiring and managing an entire team of IT professionals, which can be costly and time-consuming, SMBs can outsource their IT tasks to ComTech Systems Inc. and enjoy expert and tailored solutions for a monthly fee.
Why are Managed IT Services important?
Do you provide 24/7 customer support for all your customers?
We provide support where needed: Most clients only need support during standard business hours, but some require broader coverage time. ComTech Systems Inc. can provide 24/7 coverage, expert technicians, and customized solutions.
What Cloud Computing Services do you provide?
• DaaS or Desktop as a Service
• Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft Teams Support
• Microsoft 365 Support
• Virtualization solutions and,
• Windows Virtual Desktop
• SaaS monitoring and Alerts for cloud applications
What are the advantages of Desktop as a Service (Daas)?
• Centralized desktop management
• Access your desktop through virtually any device
• Enhanced data security
• No added cost of infrastructure
• Easily deploy and scale to meet your needs
What is VoIP?
What should I do in any emergency on weekends or after hours?
For our current clients: If you face a sudden problem on weekends or after hours, contact us at 301-670-1900 and select option 5 to leave a message for the on-call technician. Our response time is within 2 hours.
Should Financial and accounting firms opt for IT solutions?
Why would law firms need IT support?
Why does the BioTech Industry need IT services?
Where is Comtech Systems Inc. based?
What services are offered at ComTech Systems Inc?
• Cloud Computing
• Managed IT Support
• Custom IT
• Cyber Security
• Virtual CIO Services
• Business Telephone services (VOIP)
How to Contact ComTech Systems?
How do I get IT Services tailored specifically for my business?
What Managed IT Services do you provide?
• Windows Servers onsite
• Cloud Server (Private data center or Azure)
• Managed support for MS Azure
• Help Desk
• Cyber Security
• As needed project work
How can Managed IT Services help my company?
Does ComTech provide cloud computing services?
What is Daas or Desktop as a Service?
What Cybersecurity services do you offer at ComTech?
• Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) solution that monitors network traffic for signs of unauthorized access and alerts you when it detects suspicious activity
• Zero Trust solutions
• Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR): EDR is a type of security solution that helps detect and respond to cyber threats in real-time
• Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP): EPP is a security solution that provides a comprehensive approach to endpoint security. It includes antivirus, firewall, and intrusion prevention capabilities, among others
• Advanced Threat Protection (ATP): ATP is a security solution that uses machine learning and behavioral analysis to detect and respond to advanced threats
• Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) is a set of policies procedures and tools to enable recovery and the continuation of the business due to events such as ransomware attacks, human error, and malicious deletion of data.
Your company’s network and data are crucial for its smooth functioning, so hiring a company specializing in security-related matters is best. ComTech has an experienced and certified team of cybersecurity experts who will protect you from network security threats.
Do I need new phones for VoIP?
What if I need a customized solution for my business?
Do you comply with HIPAA regulations for healthcare industries?
Do you provide IT services to small businesses?
What Does a Virtual CIO Do?
While an MSP will provide troubleshooting, repairs, and remote management over your IT systems, a virtual CIO provides more in-depth services. Virtual CIOs act as an organization’s chief information officer, assisting with IT strategy, budgeting, systems analysis, and aligning IT capabilities with long-term business goals. Through ComTech’s managed IT services, we can also provide your company with a vCIO to assist with planning, analysis, and overall strategy for your business’ long-term IT success.
Find out more about our vCIO offerings by contacting ComTech today.
Have a Question That’s Not Listed?
Contact Us and We’ll Be Happy to Get You an Answer.
Are You Interested in Our Popular Blogs?
Discover Our Helpful Content!
Almost every other business today has an online presence due to the...
Businesses constantly struggle to strike a balance between the need...
Cloud computing is a transformative paradigm in the world of...